eSlate Voting Instructions
Walk through the six easy voting steps pictured below. They show you exactly what to do while voting on the eSlate system. Notice that every voter will: make choices, review choices, verify choices, and then, cast their ballot.
As you review the instructions, please remember—it’s your right and your responsibility as a voter - to verify your ballot choices before voting. We strongly recommend that you compare the choices that appear on the screen with the choices that appear on the paper record before you push the "Cast Ballot" button to vote.
- Select Language
- Turn the SELECT wheel to highlight your language.
- Press ENTER.
- Turn the SELECT wheel to highlight the first number of your ACCESS CODE.
- Press ENTER.
- Repeat for each number.
- Turn the SELECT wheel to highlight your ballot choice.
- Press ENTER. The box to the left of the choice changes to red.
- To change your choice, turn the SELECT wheel to your new choice and press ENTER.
- Review the Ballot Summary page carefully.
- To change a choice from the Ballot Summary Page, turn the SELECT wheel to highlight the contest you wish to change and press ENTER.
- Press CAST BALLOT if your choices are correct.
- Verify your selections on the printed record.
- Only after verifying the printed record, turn the SELECT wheel to highlight Accept Page and press ENTER.
- After you have verified and accepted all printed pages, press CAST BALLOT to finish voting.
- Pressing CAST BALLOT after you have verified all printed pages completes the voting process and records the ballot.